How to Earn From Money From Blogging (Part 2)
What is Google Adsense?
Adsense is a joint venture between Google Webmasters and the Advertising Program. This means that under the Adwords Advertising Policy, advertisers are the means of promoting the advertisements advertised through various Internet media. Which allows websites and blog owners to place ads collected from Adsense on their sites and blogs.
How do we make an income?
In essence, advertisers on Google.com are paying a small amount to expand their advertising, and Google will pay a fraction of the percentage of the advertiser's default amount for that ad when our site is viewed. To find out what those adwords are like, you can always search on Google.com and look at the site on the right hand side of the result page. For example, I have illustrated what I searched for here.
These are the words of Adword. Similarly, the Adsense program is a completely different program than the Adword, which allows you to allow bloggers and website operators like us to broadcast them on their own sites and blogs. And placing ads on our sites and blogs will allow AdWords customers to redeem some of the money paid to Google. In other words, as an Adsense Publisher you help Google promote those Adword Ads.
After you place that code on your site, Google reads the content of the above-mentioned site through its sophisticated automated online technology, and displays ads accordingly, after determining what that blog and site is about. This will take ten minutes after placing the ad code.
As soon as you start placing ads, you start earning. This will send Google a check once earnings reach 100 dollars. The check you can deposit in your bank account. Can also be obtained directly from Western Union.
How to open an AdSense account?
Before opening an AdSense account and after opening it, I have shared with you some important tips on how to increase your income from adsense on blogs and websites. Hopefully it will surely help you, because what has helped me is that I think it will help you too.
1. First, create a real Gmail account that will help you the most.
Creating a Blogger Account from a Gmail Account for
Sign up for a Blogger account by going to http://www.blogger.com/ or http://www.blogspot.com/
2. Promote site visitors by promoting blogging postings for three months for which Facebook, Twitter account will be created and shared, where you will share your personal content. Do not use content that is abusive of someone who is abusive, or someone else's authority.
3. Do not disable Right Click on your blog and site.
After three months, you can purchase a Custom Domain from www.blogger.com, which will further help you get full approval for your AdSense account.
4. Contribute your content to English, as it is easier and faster to get an AdSense account on a blog with English language content. Once acquired, Nepali can also be used in their own language using Unicode.
5. Even after buying a domain, do not forget to open an AdSense account and still wait for 6 months. Increase your visitor's visibility for three months.
6. After three months, begin to open an AdSense account.
7. In order to open an AdSense account, it must be less than 3 years.
8. You need to have a website and blog to open an AdSense account.
9. You must have the correct address and postal code.
How to open it?
Type www.google.com/adsense in the browser address bar and click on Sign Up Now.
After that the second step appears.
Click in the dark area above.
Put a red circle on the image, such as your blog and site address, language
English-English Below I have read and agree, click on the place where you are clicking Continue.
|AdSense process 1|
After that the form will have to be filled. In the picture below, I have written in Nepali for ease, but you will need to write in English. After completing the form, click on Submit My Application. And wait until Google sends you the AdSense approval e-mail.
|AdSense process 2|
Things to do after getting AdSense access:
How to use a site that helps increase revenue?
There may be its own methods of use. Although it is natural for everyone to have their own way and consequences. But what I am presenting here is a bit different, which is an attempt to share with you the best results from the different results I have received when I put different types of Google ads on my blog and sites in different weighing ways. Ways that helped double my income.
So how to use it?
How and where you place your ad depends on the design of your site. No one has even come to see the ads on your blog and site. On the contrary, it may be because of the good and attractive content on your site. So it is important that the ad does not look like an advertisement, it does not look like any other content on the site. Which also works to increase clicks and page impressions.